Large horizontal direct-compacting waste transfer station equipment
• Treatment capacity: Applicable for the construction of waste transfer station with daily treatment capacity at 500~1000t.
Waste collection vehicle: Applicable for the dumping of waste collection vehicles in gross loaded mass no more than 16t (Net load 8t/12m3).
• Transfer distance: Applicable for the waste transfer station in transfer distance of >25km.
• High energy-saving and efficiency: The compacting head full-travel displacement sensor transmission technology and the flexible compacting technology are applied to realize better energy-saving and efficiency of waste compaction.
• High environmental-friendliness: The unique “U-shaped” gate separation technology, the closing technology of tank gate self-contact against end face of compacting head, and the flexible compacting technology are applied to industry problems, such as slag inclusion in tank body and spilling of wastes, after the separation between machine and tank.
• High maintainability: The flexible self-compensation sealing device is applied between front and rear chambers of compactor body to effectively solve the industry difficulty of accumulated residual waste in rear chamber of compactor body and ease the maintenances of equipment.
• Long life: The combination wear-resistance technology is applied to reduce the wear of compacting head and compactor body and prolong the life of machine.